Toilets and other plumbing systems seem to break at the worst time, and fixing those issues quickly and correctly can be tricky. Whether your toilet won’t stop running, leaking, or is clogged up, Stiles Services offers peace of mind and ensures all your plumbing issues are flushed away the first time.
Common Plumbing Issues
The most common plumbing issues involve clogged toilets, or something stuck in your drain causing your toilet not to flush normally. The Stiles Services team of technicians are more than capable of handling these common plumbing problems.
Here are some common toilet problems and quick solutions to fix them yourself:
Unable to flush
- Make sure the flush lever is not loose
- Check the flapper to make sure it’s working properly
- Replace the flush valve
Constant Running Water
- Make sure the fill valve is working properly
- Make sure the flapper is securing properly
- Check the float to make sure it is working properly
Water Leaking Underneath the Bowl
- Replace the wax ring seal if needed
- Check to see if the water supply hose is leaking
Emergency Plumbing Services
Not all plumbing issues are quick fixes, and when a problem arises you need help with make sure you call the Stiles Services experts. Our dispatchers work to make sure your information is gathered quickly and we get a member of our team out to you as quickly as possible.
Emergency toilet problems include:
- Burst pipe
- Tank or Bowl Flooding
- Septic tank backup
When emergency plumbing issues strike, don’t hesitate to call us.