Clogged or slow pipes are common plumbing issues, but they can cause some major headaches if left unattended. Fortunately, the Stiles Services team has the tools and expertise to detect the root cause of your issue and solve it quickly, getting your pipes and drains back to running smoothly.
Sewers and Drains
Stiles Services offers main sewer line pipe repair, replacement, and cleaning. If you’re lucky, issues with clogged pipes or backed-up sewers are few and far between, but they can certainly happen more often than you think. That’s why it’s always important to keep a keen eye out for these signs of a sewer and clogged pipes issue:
- Strong sewage odors in kitchen/bathroom drains or yard
- Backups in multiple drains at the same time (showers, sinks, toilets)
- Gurgling toilet noise when the washing machine or shower/tub is in use
- Pools of water near basement floor or floor drain
What causes clogged pipes?
Clogged pipes can be caused by leaks or breaks in the piping, tree root intrusion, and debris or grease blockage. Stiles Services will inspect your sewer lines and clogged pipes to accurately diagnose the issue and prepare repair solutions that fit your budget and needs.
Stiles Services can repair your sewer lines and clogged pipes
We offer complete sewer services including sewer maintenance, sewer line pipe repair, replacement, and cleaning. Our team works quickly and efficiently to minimize interference at your home, and to help you get back to enjoying your everyday life.
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Line Installation
- Sewer Line Re-piping
- Clogged sewer lines and drains
- Troubleshoot and eliminate foul sewage odors
- Rooter service to eliminate obstructions in sewer lines
- Video Camera Sewer Line Inspection
- High-Pressure Water Jet Sewer Line Cleaning
- Rooter Service to Clean Out Debris
- Sewage Ejector Pumps