You could say that heating and cooling runs in the family – four generations have guided the growth of Stiles Heating & Cooling. Our family and team continually show commitment to the citizens of Georgia with excellent customer service and quality products that last.
About Stiles Heating & Cooling
Founded by George Stiles, he focused the company on serving the HVAC needs for both residential homes and commercial buildings. George worked hard to build a reputation of reliability, honesty, and a solid worth ethic. Every generation since George has continued to strengthen the reputation he built.
Here is a quick timeline to familiarize yourself with Stiles Heating & Cooling and how we became second-to-none in our community:
– In 1954, George Stiles graduated from Southern Tech in Atlanta, Georgia. He worked as a heating and air conditioning contractor.
– In 1974, George purchased Climate Engineering in Athens, Georgia. Climate Engineering primarily serviced the heating and cooling needs of commercial and industrial businesses.
– In 1979, George went on to purchase D & M Services, Inc. in Anderson, South Carolina. D & M Services, Inc. was an air conditioning company specializing in residential and light commercial needs.
– In 1983, George opens Stiles Heating and Cooling in Athens, Georgia to service residential heating and cooling needs.
– In 2000, all companies were consolidated to form what you all know today as Stiles Heating & Cooling!
Our First Priority
Stiles Heating & Cooling’s first priority is the customer! Our goal, each and every time, is to provide quality, experienced service by technicians highly trained in their field. We hire only the best NATE-certified technicians so customers can know right away they have a knowledgeable expert helping their heating and cooling needs. Whether you need help with your residential home or a commercial building, the quality service you receive is honest, affordable, and reliable.