Gas leaks are a serious matter, and ensuring any possible leak is found, addressed, and fixed is crucial to your health and wellbeing. Knowing what to look out for in your home is helpful so you can take immediate action when a gas leak is present in your residence. Here are a few easy to identify signs that you might have a gas leak in your home.
Gas Leak Signs to Look Out For
- Noxious, sulfur/”rotten egg” odors
- Sudden dizziness, fatigue, or nausea without explanation
- Strange hissing noises coming from the gas line
- Dead or dying plants near the gas line
- Inefficient or malfunctioning gas appliances
- Condensation on windows near the gas line
- Sudden spike in gas bill
If you’ve noticed any of the signs of a gas leak in your home, the first thing you need to do is leave the area and call to have the gas shut off. Once you’ve reached safety, schedule gas plumbing services with the professional team at Stiles Services.
Stiles Services Gas Line Repair
Stiles Services offers the comprehensive gas plumbing solutions that Athens residents need to ensure their systems are operating safely and efficiently. Our gas plumbing services include:
- Gas line repair: We will address the root cause of your gas leak, providing the long-lasting repairs you need to restore system safety and performance.
- Gas leak detection: Our team will evaluate your gas plumbing system to determine whether or not any additional gas leaks are present.
- Gas line installation: We offer the new appliance and gas line installation services you need to ensure proper hookup and system safety.
Whether you’re seeking gas line repair, gas leak detection, or gas line installation, the Stiles Services team has the expertise and experience to get the job done right.